"SENIOR MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC" HEREAFTER REFERS TO SMG, FLORIDAMEDICAID.COM, AND THEIR OWNERS, CORPORATE MEMBERS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS, AGENTS, TRUSTEES, AFFILIATES, PROVIDERS, SUBCONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SPONSORS.
YOU, HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE LISTEE, LISTEES, LISTEE'S, MEMBER, MEMBERS, MEMBER'S, USER, USERS, USER'S BY PLACING A LISTING WITH SMG EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE LISTING TERMS, POLICIES, CONDITIONS AND FEES HEREIN WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
LISTING, PRIORITY AND LIMITS:
FloridaMedicaid.com (www.floridamedicaid.com) lists attorneys/law firms by state, and within each state by city / county. We reserve the right to limit the number of local attorneys whose listings we carry in any Practice Area in any locale.
Listee possesses the following Exclusive Listing Rights:
A. With regards to FloridaMedicaid.com, Listee will be one of no more than three listings per county.
FREE UPDATES TO DIRECTORY LISTINGS:
We will update your listing, at your request, to reflect changes in your address, email, website, phone numbers and descriptive wording.
YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CONTENT:
You have no responsibility for any of the content on FloridaMedicaid.com apart from your own listing. By listing you are not implying that you are endorsing, recommending or approving any of our content. By accepting your listing we are not implying that we are endorsing or recommending you or approving any content in your listing or linked sites.
USE OF OUR CONTENT:
Listee is granted the non-exclusive permission to use the content of our websites for their own professional use, provided however, that Listee does not distribute for a separate fee such content. In addition, Listee agrees to display the following, as applicable, on each use:
Reprinted by permission from FloridaMedicaid.com. Copyright ©2005. All rights reserved.”
The lawyer listing service abilities on FloridaMedicaid.com are programmed to enable individual memberships for listings. In the case of credit card payment, Listee agrees to enable a single non-transferable listing for the current, non-refundable, automated online base activation fee of $2,400.00 in U.S. Funds for a one year (12 month) listing from date of database entry. All Listing Fees Are Non-Refundable.
SMG does not automatically charge your credit card for annual renewals. SMG does not "store" a record of your credit card information on our server. Renewal reminder emails are automatically sent 30 days and then again at 15 days prior to expiration to the email address provided by the account creator. The Listee is solely responsible for renewing their listing prior to expiration to maintain listing position. Should an email reminder be returned as "undeliverable", we will attempt to contact your office my phone or alternative email if found on your website, only to be sure you intend to drop your listing to protect your placement. However, we will not "haunt" you. (We're not like that.)
1. SMG reserves the right to investigate all listings, and links for inappropriate (non-attorney) content.
2. Should SMG email services based on member usernames as we expand our services, SMG reserves the right to have members change usernames that are deemed inappropriate, obscene or conflicts with names used for this company's administrative use at the sole discretion of SMG.
3. Only one listing is permissible per law office/practice location. Two or more listings are permitted and welcome in cases of a firm having more then one location or for individual attorneys within the same firm. Each listing must be created separately. Duplicate, identical listings are prohibited regardless of payment and subject to loss of the newest duplicate listing(s).
4. LISTING PRIVILEGES ON FLORIDAMEDICAID.COM ARE EXCLUSIVE TO LICENSED LEGAL PRACTITIONERS. (ATTORNEYS) Only practicing legal professionals are invited to list within the FloridaMedicaid.com Database. We may periodically monitor our listings to maintain the professional integrity of our site.
5. NON-ATTORNEY LISTINGS WITHIN OUR LAW OFFICE DATABASE ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND DELETED WITHOUT EXCEPTION, EXPLANATION OR REFUND. SMG reserves the right to delete any non-attorney listing without refund at anytime deemed to be inappropriate by SMG without exception.
6. Listees are solely responsible for any laws or guidelines regarding listing their services online with SMG with respect to governing policy within Listees jurisdiction.
7. Listees understand that some additional site features are not currently available for listee use, namely email services.
8. Any hyperlink must be directed "linked" to a law practice website directly corresponding to that listees listing.
9. Listing(s) placement within our retrieval system are determined on a “First Come, First Served” basis.
10. Listees are solely responsible for the maintenance, accuracy and updating of their own listings, profiles, hyperlinks and suitability with respect to our listing restrictions and guidelines stated herein. SMG will respond within 3 business days to any request by Listee to change, amend, correct or otherwise adjust their listing.
11. SMG reserves the right to alter, add or delete listing features, change new listing fees and change renewal fees at any time with posted prior notice.
12. SMG reserves the right to make improvements to the sites functionality, appearance and layout as we see fit.
13. Due to the nature of the internet as a virtual environment controlled by electronic devices, connections dependent upon many circumstances outside of our control. FloridaMedicaid.com is provided "AS IS." SMG makes no claim to provide a guarantee or warranty service of any kind, including but not limited to: Power failures, network failures, database and programming loses, server failures, security, uptime, war, vandalism, strikes, acts of God, governmental restrictions, natural or man-made disaster, damage, destruction, negligence or abandonment.
14. Listees are solely responsible for the safeguarding and protection of their usernames and passwords. Automated reminders and support is available.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
USER AGREES TO HOLD SENIOR MANAGEMENT GROUP HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND SENIOR MANAGEMENT GROUP AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE, BE THEY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, COURT COSTS, REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, PENALTIES, TAXES, COSTS, LIABILITIES, ASSESSMENTS AND DEMANDS.
if any term of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this agreement, including all of the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
The validity and interpretation of this Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be governed by the laws and adjudicated exclusively by the Federal and State Courts located in the State of Florida, U.S.A.
This Agreement and its Exhibits constitute the only complete and exclusive statement of the agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof and will supersede any prior agreements, discussions or negotiations with respect to member registration and listing matters on SMG.
THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.